Friday 30 May 2014

FOXES TO APPEAR ON THE SHOW


© Sign of the Times 2013

Singer-Songwriter Louisa Rose-Allen, better known as 'Foxes', will be appearing in an upcoming episode of Doctor Who.

For the latest series, the artist will also be performing a song, the title of which is unknown at this point.

Of her appearance, she says: "I can't believe I'm actually going to be in an episode of Doctor Who! Especially as it all came about from a chance meeting. I was playing a gig and got chatting to the show's production team who'd been watching my performance. I was telling them how much I loved Doctor Who and next thing they invited me to be on it. I couldn't think of a better place to make my acting debut than on one of the UK's most iconic shows!"

Steven Moffat also stated: "We are completely thrilled that the amazingly talented Foxes is joining us on board... well, you'll see. Let's just say, the Doctor is finally catching up on his phone calls."

No comments:

Post a Comment