Sunday 20 October 2013

FIRST 50TH TRAILER!


At last, fans are given the first official trailer for the upcoming special episode 'The Day Of The Doctor'.



With a strong sense of nostalgia, this exciting new video provides fans with the first glimpse of the episode...even if there isn't any direct footage.

Going on a step-by-step journey through each incarnation, viewers can also see the William Hartnell Doctor in colour for the first time.

Certainly raising the scale of the show, The Doctor himself fantastically describes the theme of the episode:

"I've been running all my lives. Through time and space. Every second of every minute of every day for over 900 years. I fought for peace in a universe at war. Now the time has come to face the choices I have made in the name of The Doctor. Our future depends on one single moment of one impossible day, the day I've been running from all my life. The Day of the Doctor."

...anyone excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment